Datum: 08.03.2017 - Einsatzort: Germany
The SCOR group is a medium-sized reinsurer with worldwide operations, following a profit-driven underwriting policy and practicing selectively across all branches of reinsurance. Our specialist teams operate in over 120 countries, eveloping value added, innovative and made to measure products and services and making long-term commitments to their clients, namely insurers and large corporations.
Play a role in shaping our future as a
Junior Actuary Valuation (f/m)
The Junior Valuation Actuary supports the technical validation and documentation processes relating to Solvency II Life Liability data for internal and external reporting.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Supporting the Life Economic Valuation department and the overseas subsidiaries of SCOR in their calculation of Solvency II Life liabilities data and Solvency II Own Funds calculations
- Perform detailed actuarial analyses of SCOR`s life reinsurance business
- Support calculation, validation and documentation of actuarial reporting in internal and external reporting (Solvency II Internal Model & Economic Balance Sheet)
Required experience & competencies:
- University degree/Master degree in Mathematics, Economics with the main focus on actuarial issues
- Preferably membership in actuarial association/qualified as an actuary or equivalency from a recognized organization
- Favourably basic work experience in (re)insurance with a focus on actuary issues, but not required
- Very good IT skills of standard software (MS-Office)
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills
- Very good communication skills
- Personal competencies according to company values
- Very good English language proficiency
Are you interested in career opportunities in a dynamic environment within a fast paced, progressive and expanding company?
Yes? – Then please send your application in confidence to our new online application site here
Direktion für Deutschland
Niederlassung der SCOR SE
D-50672 Köln, Germany